Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Tamara Is Going To Texas!

Hi Y'all!
After last nights lovely evening with The Creative Gardener, Jacque, and her peers and friends, I started to get really excited about my trip. I'm heading to Texas for the Round Top Antique Market Extravaganza! ( I added that last part...) I'm not looking forward to the 6am flight and connections to get to Austin (lame Sac. airport, very lame). And I joked with Colleen that she will have to collect me at the airport bar, waiting 3.5 hours for her, and being up since 3:30am!

I'm a newbie this time, but I'm very fortunate to be going alongside a talented designer and shop owner, Miss Colleen from Saffron and Genevieve. (whom is also one of my very good friends that I can't wait to spend more time with!)

Check out where I will for a a week! http://www.antiqueweekend.com/faycomap.htm


Check back for pic's, finds and any general musings I might want to share with you...

See y'all soon,
Tamara, Your Local Green Girl


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi! Wish I were in Texas...have an extraordinary and inspirational time! Thanks for following my site, enjoyed yours too.

Happiest Spring,
Debi
Garden Party